With architectural details throughout, this French Normandy chateau was one of the first homes constructed on Gibson Island in 1926. Expertly sited on 1.44 acres with views of the Chesapeake Bay. The gardens were exceptionally well designed with mature plantings. Note the heated pool, large conservatory and glass sunroom from England, herringbone brick fireplace, & wide plank floors. Welcome home!